Crown & Bridges
All ceramic metal free zirconium crowns are the treatment of choice for the high estatic smile region. They mimic function like your natural like natural teeth.
A Bridge is the replacement of one or more missing teeth with the support of the surrounding teeth. Usually a permanent solution and when done professionally can significantly enhance your smile and confidence.
- More cost effective than an implant
- More permanent than dentures
- Helps to support adjacent teeth than can start to displace and malalign when a neighbour tooth is lost.
- Generally less bulky than an equivalent denture
If you are missing a tooth or series of teeth, all-porcelain dental bridges may offer the ideal solution. At our practice, we place dental bridges that provide a natural appearance, reduce a patient’s risk of gum disease, and correct speech and bite difficulties. In addition, dental bridges eliminate the possibility that your remaining teeth will shift to fill the gap left by a missing tooth.
Types of Dental Bridges:-
There are several types of dental bridges, each chosen according to your needs and the location of the missing tooth:
- With a traditional fixed bridge, the replacement tooth is held in place by two crowns, and the bridge is only removable by a dentist.
- A resin-bonded marryland bridge is ideal for front teeth and in situations when the surrounding teeth are healthy, with no large fillings.
- Cantilever bridge – Although with the increased use of dental Implants these type of bridges have become obsolete.